BOLT MK12 MOD I (B.R.S.S.) Carbine Replica
BOLT MK12 MOD I (B.R.S.S.) carbine replica by Taiwanese BOLT Airsoft company is undoubtedly a significant step forward in the evolution of AEG replicas. Due to implemented innovative solutions, it was finally possible to mimic the experience of using a GBBR type replica in a AEG type replica. In short, BOLT Airsoft was able to create an assault rifle replica that truly has a “kick” that it should have.
The replica was made from high-quality materials with the utmost care for details. All metal elements were made of aluminum. Furthermore, some elements were made of steel.These include: the flash hider, magazine and stock mounting ring. The alignment of elements is not a subject of any concern. There are no loose spots, especially between the upper and lower receivers, which is characteristic for “top shelf” replicas. An interesting solution is also the inconsistent paint job of the replica. Instead of a deep black color often seen in replicas, here we have different shades of black and a barrel and many other small elements in a steel color. This allowed bringing the appearance of the replica closer to that of the original, giving it a more realistic look. This effect is further reinforced by the use of a paint that gives the surface a grainy texture.
The replica features a multi-position, telescopic SF stock - featuring a thick, rubber stock pad and sockets for the attachment of a QD tactical sling. The top of the replica has a RIS rail that allows for the attachment of additional accessories. The handguard of the replica is equipped with 4 RIS rails, which allows for the attachment of additional elements and the personalization of the replica to own preferences. The replica also features metal flip-up iron sights. The replica comes with a Hi-Cap magazine with a capacity of 300 BBs.
The greatest asset of this replica is undoubtedly the recoil and bolt recoil shock system. It consists of two independent elements: a standard bolt operation imitation known from a majority of EBB replicas and a separate system installed inside the stock slide. This system consists of springs, an inertia element and a system that transfers the energy from the piston to the inertia element. The experience offered by the implementation of this solution cannot be compared with anything else offered so far by other serial manufacturers of AEG replicas. An important fact is that due to certain construction differences resulting from the implementation of Blow Back system, the replica is to a large degree compliant with the V.2 standard set by TM. The only important difference is the piston with a characteristic notch. It is, however, equipped with an array of metal teeth, which guarantees a significant durability. The compatibility of remaining parts of the gearbox guarantees an easy tuning as well the access to spare and maintenance parts if needed. A high-quality one piece metal Hop-Up chamber in combination with a 6.00 mm precision barrel guarantees an excellent performance.
Attention: The set does not include a battery or a charger.
The set includes:
- User manual
MK12 MOD I (B.R.S.S. HEAVY)
|Type of fire:||
|Inner barrel length [mm]:||
|Magazine capacity [pcs]:||
Aluminum + polymer + steel
|Propulsion / Powered by:||
|Barrel thread type:||
- FULL METAL construction meaning this airsoft gun has matching metal parts as its real counterpart
- Innovative 2nd Gen B.R.S.S. HEAVY (Bolt Recoil Shock System) generates realistic recoil during each shot, while preserving the ability to take regular TM type M4/M16 magazines. Recoil felt is stronger than that of the Tokyo Marui Next Gen M4 Sopmod)
- Anodized aluminum upper and lower receiver and removable rear sight
- BOLT B4 marking with unique serial number on lower receiver
- Full metal 12 inch SPR style rail system
- Heavy weight steel flash hider
- Nylon Fiber retractable VLTOR style clubfoot stock and grip
- 14mm- threaded aluminum CNC outer barrel
- Metal one piece IMPROVED hop up unit and metal one piece outer barrel
- Steel sling mount plate at receiver end
- 6.00mm Precision inner barrel
- High Torque motor with heat dissipating end plate
- Metal furniture: Charging handle, magazine catch, bolt catch, selector, front sight, flash hider, rail system, flash hider
- Other metal parts: Rear sight assembly, trigger, ejection port cover, trigger guard, magazine, front/rear sling mounts, forward assist knob, steel motor pinion gear, locking body pins, etc.
- Reinforced Vr 2 B.R.S.S. Gear Box with: M120 spring, 2020 Improved MIM Steel Gears, aluminum cylinder, aluminum cylinder head with double o-rings and impact pad, Aluminum piston with full steel teeth, aluminum one way piston head with bearings, bearing spring guide, POM nozzle
- 11.1V Lipo ready!
- Battery and charger NOT included
- Package includes: Airsoft gun, 300rd high capacity magazine, battery plug and wire extension, manual, manufacturer stickers
This advantage grants players with lower costs and bigger choice on repairs, upgrades, modifications and customization.