- it must be within 30 days from time of purchase
- it must be in original condition as time of purchase
- it must be in the original packaging
- it must be accompanied by proof of purchase / receipt
- Perishable goods such as food, newspapers or magazines
- opened consumables (e.g. bag of BB / Green Gas)
- intimate or sanitary goods (e.g. face masks, googles, gloves)
- hazardous materials (e.g. smoke grenades)
- flammable liquids or gases
- Gift certificates
- Downloadable contents
- health and personal care items
Once your return is received, inspected, and approved, you will be notified by e-mail. Your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 7 business days. Shipping fees are non-refundable so your refund will exclude shipping fees paid from the original purchase.
Sale / discontinued / closeout items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately, sale / discontinued / closeout items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an e-mail at email@example.com before returning your item.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you received a free shipping discount, the cost of the original shipping service will be deducted from the refund amount.
We suggest you to consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.